In Addition or as an Alternative to Acupuncture
A lot of people are afraid of needles. Acupuncture has other tools in its arsenal, such as cups, gua-sha (scraping) instruments, essential oils, moxa (warming therapy), stones, and another great therapy: dietary. Come and try them!
- Cupping/Gua-Sha (scraping technique)
- treatment package for back, joints, leg and arm pains — 5 sessions used in up to 3 months
- Tui-Na (Chinese massage)
- treatment package for joint pain, swellings, headaches, insomnia & back pain — 5 sessions used in up to 3 months
- Essential oils treatment package
- addresses emotional and dermatological conditions — 5 sessions used in up to 3 months